MiXCR processes big immunome data from raw sequences
to quantitated clonotypes. MiXCR is:
- Universal: effectively processes data from most of existing sample
- Extracts both T- and B-cell receptor repertoires
- Extracts repertoire data even from regular RNA-Seq
- Successfully analyses full-length antibody data
- Sensitive: specially optimized alignment algorithms extract maximum from your datasets
- Robust: carefully assembles clonotypes correcting for false diversity, arising from PCR and sequencing errors
- Verbose: provides comprehensive information for assembled clonotypes and alignments
- Simple: requires zero parameters for a typical analysis*
- and yet very flexible
- all analysis parameters are well-documented and can be customized
- clones can be assembled using custom sequence parts (e.g. allows for full-length antibody clonotype assembly)
- lots of intermediate information can be transparently extracted for custom analysis or evaluation of analysis / sample preparation issues
* for analysis of non-human data, species must be specified.
Please see documentation for details.
Cite MiXCR as:
Bolotin D et al. MiXCR: software for comprehensive adaptive immunity profiling.
Nature methods 12, no. 5 (2015): 380-381. doi:10.1038/nmeth.3364
For commercial use please contact email@example.com.